Type – Normally Open
Suits Tap Timers & Wireless Irrigation Controllers
5m wire length
5 level adjustable rain setting ( inch & mm)
No battery Needed
Shuts down watering once rain is detected
Rain Sensor Installation GuideDownload Now
Usually Ships within 1 Business Day
1) The product carry a standard 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
1. Please check the voltage at terminal/leaded end of the solenoid with help of multimeter and check whether the output voltage is as per the rated coil voltage. If the voltage reading is faulty, the coil may have been turned to open circuit. If the reading is correct, proceed to the below stated steps.
2. Check the wire connection and/or the terminals to check the wire integrity.
3. Open the solenoid valve and clean any debris or external matter present in solenoid that might be obstructing the proper shutting of the solenoid.
4. Check the plunger to ensure that nothing is obstructing its movement.
5. Check whether diaphragm is seated properly in its place and there is no tear in it.
6. Make sure that the spring is retained in its place while checking the plunger movement.
7. Close the solenoid and check its working again.
8.If the solenoid still doesn’t work contact the manufacturer for a replacement.