OEM Brivis 3/4″ Solenoid Valve 240V for Evaporative Cooler(B0081140)
OEM 240V Solenoid Valve to suit Brivis Contour Models
Brivis 3/4″ Valve Solenoid 240 Volt for Evaporative Cooler (B008140)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Inlet – 3/4″ BSP thread Male (AS 1722)
Outlet – 3/4″ BSP thread Male (AS 1722)
Operating Pressure Range – 20Kpa to 1250Kpa
Power Consumption – 8VA
Frequency – 50Hz
Voltage – 240VAC
Valve Type – Normally Closed
Temperature Range – 2°C – 60°C (Ambient), 2°C – 80°C (Media)
Body – 30%Glass Filled Nylon
Coil Encapsulation – 30%Glass Filled Nylon
Diaphragm – Natural Nitrile Elastomer
Disk Diaphragm – Acetal
Filter – Acetal
Application Area – Liquid, Gas & Light Oil
1. Please check the voltage at terminal/leaded end of the solenoid with help of multimeter and check whether the output voltage is as per the rated coil voltage. If the voltage reading is faulty, the coil may have been turned to open circuit. If the reading is correct, proceed to the below stated steps.
2. Check the wire connection and/or the terminals to check the wire integrity.
3. Open the solenoid valve and clean any debris or external matter present in solenoid that might be obstructing the proper shutting of the solenoid.
4. Check the plunger to ensure that nothing is obstructing its movement.
5. Check whether diaphragm is seated properly in its place and there is no tear in it.
6. Make sure that the spring is retained in its place while checking the plunger movement.
7. Close the solenoid and check its working again.
8.If the solenoid still doesn’t work contact the manufacturer for a replacement.