Flow Sensor DN50 ( 2 inch) – 15 – 500LPM
Inlet: 2” BSP Male Thread
Outlet: 2” BSP Male Thread
1. Flow range: 5 – 200 LPM
2. Repeatability <= 1%
3. Accuracy <=2.5% of FULL SCALE
4. Max. fluid temperature: 60° C
6. Max. Fluid Pressure: 1.5 Mpa
Red – 5 -24VDC
Yellow – Signal Output
Black – GND
1. Body: 30% Glass Filled Nylon
2. Support spindle: 316 Stainless Steel
3. Paddle wheel: Acetal (POM)
4. ORing: Nitrile
5. Screws: 304 Stainless Steel
Pulses per liter – 60
Sensor Not Working:
1) Check the wiring of the FlowSensor and look for any loose connection.
2) Open the screws on the top of the sensor and check whether the sensor is flooded with water.
3) Once the top cover is removed, check whether the PCB is exposed to water, as this must be one of the reasons for sensor not working or functioning properly.
4) If the sensor is corroded, then ask the manufacturer for a replacement.
5) It is advisable to install an inline filter to avoid any debris, as this might result in clogging of turbine inside the sensor.
6) Open the sensor (¾” and 1” versions only) and remove any unwanted debris from inside the sensor.
Sensor Giving False Reading:
1) Check for wiring
2) Clear the debris from inside the sensor
3) Re-calibrate the sensor
The sensor installed should not be flooded with water, as this might result in water seeping inside the sensor circuits and damaging it permanently. The product warranty is void in case the sensor is found to be installed in the situation explained above.